Originally posted November 15, 2005.
Well, well,well. Guess who gets to wear the dress today. It is I, denotsKO the wonder babe! I have been asked to post on Pockets of Resistance today so that I can offer to you a challenge. I have here 20 questions about justdawn, or as I like to call her, um....well...just Dawn. Where was I? What was my point? You, her humble readers of her rants and raves, get to attempt to answer as many of these questions with a true or false. The person who answers the most correctly wins a prize. What could I possibly have to offer as a reward for such an amazing feat? You get to be called a winner.
1) She was once known as 'spaghetti legs'
2) She was once threatened with arrest for offering to mail dog poo to a member of the Los Angeles Police Dept.
3) Friends were ordered to tell the story of her prom date's 'accident' to a judge under oath.
4) She eats three different kinds of fruit daily.
5) She once owned a car with the words PARTY TIME written on the side.
6) Her father has been known to enjoy the sight of small dogs humping people's heads.
7) She has five tattoos.
8) She can spit ping-pong balls over ten feet in the air and catch them in her mouth.
9) She likes to sing a song called 'Tits & Whiskey'.
10) Her left foot only has four toes.
11) She had to call her parents less than a week after her wedding to ask for bail money for her new husband.
12) A punkrock band named 'Suspicious Mole' wrote a song about seeing her beat up a gas station attendant with a squeegee.
13) She once tried to poison someone by soaking bread in bleach, and making them a sandwich with it. 14) Her highschool yearbook photo features her holding a stuffed unicorn and wearing leather pants. 15) She may have a warrant for her arrest in at least one state.
16) She was once a volunteer fire fighter.
17) Her nude image can be found on at least one internet site.
18) She was part a group of hooligans that destroyed an entire floor of a hotel in a drug crazed party-gone-riot.
19) She is ambidextrous.
20) She voted for Ross Perot.